Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Six-Sided Tree

I always admire the creative punch art cards.  I think to myself, "How do they see those creations in a punch"?  It never ceases to amaze me what some people can create with punches...lions, and tigers, and bears, and Disney characters...you get the idea....you've seen them too.  My vision doesn't seem to stretch that far.  Making a tree out of hexagon punch is stretching it!  But it felt good when it was all down on card stock!   So here it is...my six-sided tree...


Are you counting the sides?  Well the six sides come from the stamp set Six-Sided Sampler and the Hexagon Punch.  When you purchase them as a bundle, you save 15%!    I think this would also make a great masculine Christmas card.  There is a lot of texture and dimension created with embossing folders, stamping, sponging, and paper shaping the star.  A fun card without the bling.

Supply List:
Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit
Woodgrain embossing folder, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Linen Thread, Hexagon Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack

Please feel free to leave a comment and if you have questions, please ask!

Blessings ~ RaeDeen

1 comment:

  1. I think your punch Christmas tree is super easy and super fun! What a great idea! I'm pinning it to Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete